Pumpkin Overnight Oats
It’s never too early for pumpkin! Overnight oats are an easy and healthy on-the-go breakfast to enjoy when you only have a few minutes in the morning.
- Rolled oats
- Greek yogurt: Adds a boost of protein and helps keep the oats creamy.
- Chia seeds: Great for a boost of healthy fats and to help firm up the creaminess.
- Pumpkin puree: Don’t use pumpkin pie mix! Opt for real pumpkin here. Buy canned pumpkin if you’re short on time.
- Your choice of milk
- Maple syrup: Naturally sweetens the oats
- Vanilla extract
- Fall spices: mix it all up with cinnamon and nutmeg!
- In a bowl, mix together greek yogurt, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup until well combined.
- Stir in oats, kratom, chia seeds and spices.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight. Once ready, serve and enjoy!
Apple Crisp Smoothie
The best way to enjoy apple crisp this fall is in a smoothie!
- Apple, diced
- Rolled Oats, uncooked
- Almond Butter
- Kratom Powder
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar and enjoy!
Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can’t go wrong with a classic cookie for a fall treat.
- 2 sticks (8 oz) unsalted butter, melted until browned
- 2 and 1/3 cups flour
- Kratom powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pecans, smashedinto pieces
- Pre-heat your oven at a temperature of 325°F.
- Mix kratom, salt, flour, cinnamon, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix white and brown sugar.
- Add melted butter to the brown and white sugar and mix well.
- Next, add eggs and vanilla extract to the sugar mixture and mix.
- Combine the sugar mixture with the flour mixture and beat together.
- Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips and pecan bits.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 8-15 minutes until golden brown.