In 2018, several states in the US witnessed an outbreak of salmonellosis. Different strains of Salmonella infected about 199 individuals from 41 states. After a great deal of investigation, the FDA discovered that the consumption of kratom-containing salmonella caused these infections. Something that could have been averted had the FDA regulated kratom.
It’s convenient to buy kratom from online sources because its sale isn’t authorized in some places. However, how do you find out the best place to source your Kratom from? That’s where reliable user reviews come in.
For several years, kratom has been used in several southeast Asian nations to boost stamina, relieve bodily aches, and other similar purposes. However, in countries like Canada and the United States, kratom is a fairly new product, and not much is known about it.
Due to the lack of adequate information about kratom, purchasing it online can be more difficult than it seems to be. It is hard to find genuine retailers on the internet. If you end up making a purchase from an unreliable source, you will have to pay a heavy price for it.
Dishonest dealers may coax you into buying kratom containing potentially hazardous substances. They may provide you with expired kratom as well. Or they may not deliver your order to you even after you have paid for it.
Read online reviews about retailers who deal in kratom. You can also ask for recommendations from other kratom users to determine the authenticity of different online stores that sell kratom.
By reading online reviews, you can find out a reliable kratom dealer. But there are a few other ways in which online reviews can benefit you. We have discussed a few of these benefits in the following section:
- You can find out if a store sells different strains of kratom:
A wide variety of kratom strains are available in the market. The most popular among these variants include White Borneo, White Sumatra, Maeng Da, Green Malay, Red Thai, Red Sumatra, Red Horn, and Red Indo. Many online shops deal in different strains of kratom. If you buy from such a shop, it will benefit you in the long run. In case you develop tolerance towards a particular strain of kratom, you will be able to switch to other strains.
- Online reviews will help you figure out if the store can ship your order quickly:
By checking out user reviews, you will get an idea about the minimum time taken by the retailer to send your supplies of kratom. The retailer may claim that it doesn’t take much time to ship your orders. But user reviews will help you determine the truth of their claims.
- User reviews will help you find out if the shop issues refund in case the wrong strain of kratom is delivered:
Some websites issue refunds in case they provide a strain of kratom you didn’t order, while some don’t. Reading user reviews will help find out websites that issue refunds and the ones that don’t.
So, what should you keep in mind before buying kratom online?
- Always buy kratom and kratom products from shops that sell kratom only.
- Check the list of ingredients and their proportions before purchasing the product.
- Go for clinically tested kratom products because they won’t contain potentially lethal substances.
- Before buying kratom or kratom products, be sure to check if the package has a factory seal on it. Also, you should check if the seal is unbroken.
How to Buy Kratom By Reading Reviews Online?
Don’t just jump onto the first site you see selling Kratom.
Check the user reviews. Are they reliable? Here are a few things you need to check.
- If it’s Facebook reviews, you can head to the user’s account once you click their name
- If it’s comment reviews, check the dates. Too many comments on one particular date are a red flag.
- A poorly designed webpage or a webpage that’s not “https” can be potential red flags too.
Sure, it’s convenient to buy kratom from online sources. However, determine the trustworthiness of the seller first. There are several other things that we need to consider before buying kratom.
Devote some time to reading user reviews before making a purchase.